Saturday, January 9, 2010

Working on it...

So, we decided to stay an extra week at my parent's house. Mom needed us...and I need her...

Finally am caught up with my official orders. Working now on unofficial ones from family members that we visited while traveling around for the holidays O.O The official orders haven't gone through yet. But I'd like to have a leg up on them before they do. A lot of them will have multiple items.

Also working on getting socks up and running O.O FOUND AWESOME yarn on sale at Jo-Ann Fabrics that are great for sock making! Also an awesome guide to go with it! SO!

You know what awesome material + awesome guides = ? AWESOME SOCKS!!!! @.@

I can't wait :D

Let me know if you have any preferrences as far as types of socks or patterns in socks! I'd like to know what I should be attempting to make in order to keep your interest ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment