Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How the time flies!

So I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off... how are you doing?

Been knitting and crocheting like crazy which is awesome and I have so many new projects to show you I can hardly stand it!

We've been back in Florida since June, and trying to get our lives situated and adjusted...still working on having enough income to have a place of our own, but until then, my parents have been generous enough (as usual :)) to allow us to stay with them until we can get back on our own feet again :) But after having been away for 2 years...no one really minds that it's taking us a little while *grins*

Also! Venjo's Stitches has a home! Pieces of Paradise is a business in St. Petersburg, Florida that has been established recently and agreed to sell some of my items! *dance*

Already sold a scarf on the first weekend so I can't wait to see that take off!

Off to finish off a new purse! *POOF!*

No comments:

Post a Comment